Estonia e-Residency: €100 Bonus
ESTONIA E-RESIDENCY: €100 BONUS
LOOKING TO JOIN THE ESTONIA E-RESIDENCY PROGRAM TO START AN E-ESTONIA COMPANY?
SIGN UP FOR FREE TODAY AND GET A €100 FREE CREDIT ON XOLO! START YOUR E-ESTONIA COMPANY TODAY!
MAY 2021 LIMITED TIME OFFER!
FREE €100 LIMITED TIME BONUS
THE €100 XOLO REFERRAL CODE WILL BE AUTOMATICALLY APPLIED TO YOUR ACCOUNT AND DISPLAYED AT CHECKOUT AFTER YOU CHOOSE A SUBSCRIPTION PLAN
If you want to join the Estonia e-Residency program and start an e-Estonia company we highly recommend you use Xolo's services! We've been with them since the beginning and we couldn't be happier with their service!
Thanks to our fantastic offer you can sign up for free and launch your Estonia e-Residency company in less than 10 minutes!
JOIN THE ESTONIA E-RESIDENCY PROGRAM TODAY!
Who should apply for Estonia e-Residency?
Start and manage your paperless company while you travel
Start a company with access to the EU market and payments
Grow your company with access to EU customers and EU startup funding
Go-to-market in the EU quickly without excess paperwork or travel
Be location independent
- Start a company 100% online from anywhere in the world
- Travel and operate your business remotely
- Move abroad without the need to re-establish your company
Start an EU company
- Register an EU-based company entirely online
- Accept online payments through providers like PayPal
- Own your company without the need to appoint a local director
Grow business remotely
- Sign, authenticate, encrypt and send documents digitally
- Declare business taxes online
- Access EU Single Market and cross-border capital
Join a global community
- Network with e-Residents across 165+ countries
- Connect with service providers in a growing marketplace
- Discover new ways to grow your business
True business class is when you don’t need to travel at all to do business worldwide
Get your e-Residency kit
When you pick up your e-Residency kit, you will receive your digital ID card, card reader, and pin codes.
- Verify your digital ID card is active Verify here
- Install digital ID card software Download here
- Insert your digital ID card into the card reader
Use your digital ID
Now, start using your digital ID.
- Sign and authenticate contracts digitally
- Encrypt and send documents securely
- Access Estonian e-services
Start your company
Your e-Residency allows you to digitally:
- Register and manage an EU-based company Learn more
- Access a marketplace of service providers
- Network with the global e-Residency community
You will need:
- A copy of your government-issued ID
- A passport-style digital photo
- Motivation statement
- Visa or Mastercard
Pay state fees and receive a confirmation email after successfully submitting. State fee: €100.
Depending on the chosen pick-up location, additional fees apply.
Estonian Police & Border Guard Board conducts a background check and will notify you by email when the process is complete. Process: 6-8 weeks
Pick up e-Residency kit
If granted e-Residency, you will be invited to:
- Collect e-Residency kit at the location selected on your application
- Bring government-issued ID submitted with the application
- Submit fingerprints
About pick-up locations
You must pick up your e-Residency kit at an available pick-up location within 6 months. If you do not have a pickup location in your country, you can arrange to collect the kit in another country. Please be sure your chosen pickup location is in a country or region you are legally permitted to enter.
Strat e-Estonia Company (Online business)
How to start an online business?
Sign up for Xolo and let the team help you out, starting an online business has never been easier!
Online Business Ideas
There are endless ideas for online businesses, after 2020, the online business trend has boomed and you can find just about anything online.
Online business bank account
You'll be able to start your business using an online business account such as Wise.
Best online business
One of the best online business ideas would be something that doesn't involve any physical goods.